- People talking on cell phones behind the wheel.
- The fact that Target recently had racks and racks of tutu dresses for toddler girls but no windbreakers for toddler boys.
- ATM fees.
- Ticketmaster fees, especially for printing out my own tickets on my own printer with my own ink and paper.
- Perfectly good chocolate being spoiled with coconut.
- The Maryland law that prohibits sales of wine and beer in grocery stores.
- The irreversibility of aging.
- The fact that I ever paid money to see a movie starring Keanu Reeves. Worst. Actor. Ever.
- Bratz dolls.
- The sudden unexplained disappearance of OB tampons.
- Cab drivers who creep along trolling for fares and hold up everyone else on the road.
- The tobacco industry.
- When tourists stop at the top of the metro escalator.
- Comcast customer service.
- Incorrect use of “loose” and “lose”. One is an adjective. One is a verb.
- The voicemail system at my office.
- Toy packaging.
- The fact that kids often become bullies because their parents are bullies who don’t stop their kids from bullying because they think the behavior is normal.
- The really long coupon + receipt print-outs you get if you use the bonus card at CVS. Just give me a discount at the register!
- Supply-side economics.
- Hillary Duff.
- Sitting at a red light for a long time when there’s no traffic in the direction where the light is green.
- “Your Body Is A Wonderland” by John Mayer. The line about the bubble-gum tongue. Hate!
- The prospect that Michigan may someday beat Ohio State in football.
you lost me with #5, lol. Otherwise, good list. 🙂
“The fact that kids often become bullies because their parents are bullies who don’t stop their kids from bullying because they think the behavior is normal.”
I just had a discussion with someone about this the other day! Why does no one understand that bullies get it from somewhere?! Why is their mentality simply, “Oh they’re just being kids?”
#10 Right?? I bought like 5 boxes the last time I actually found them at the store because they are so damn hard to find anymore. I refuse to switch brands.
#5 – most strongly agree on list.
#10 – Tampax is phasing out cardboard applicators for those dumb plastic one – which would be fine if the tampon wasn’t also different. No thank you.
#17 – yes!!!! My kids aren’t belted into the car that securely!
#1 – Totally. I don’t talk on my cell phone in the car at all. I don’t want to be the dummy in traffic on the cell phone.
#10 – I have a package I picked up in China when I was there. You know, if you REALLY need them. I’m not going to use them. They were the emergency option. lol
#15 – Any incorrect grammar is on my list. If you don’t know, ask someone before you look like a dummy. Heck, ask ME. Total English major pet peeve.
Along with #15 and grammar, people who don’t proofread. On that note you left the “i” out in Ohio in #25.
GAH! Fixing! Thanks Hope!
LOVE this list. I completely agree with #s 3, 6, 14, 18, and 25.
#10? No!!! That just can’t happen!
#1 pisses me off to no end. If you’re so important that you have to talk on the phone while in the car, then you should spring for a chauffeur.
#5 thanks for making me crave haystacks.
I agree with #2, except I needed a windbreaker for my toddler girl. Not a tutu. It’s cold in MN in March. A tutu will do nothing for her.
Hi I’ve just joined twitter so this is just to get my feet wet.I absolutely enjoyed ur comments
Good List…especially number 25.
Exactly … what is up with #10? I thought it was just me.
I would add #26 – The Oil Industry…
Great list! I have been EVERYWHERE trying to find a cute jacket for JD!!!
Get copy of Bankruptcy discharge papers, bankruptcy creditors listing at lowest cost on web. You can order either of bankruptcy discharge papers, Creditor listing or complete bankruptcy file as per your needs.
I think Target must have gotten your message here because I was able to pick up not one but two windbreakers for my kids recently! Maybe Target read your message to the weather, too! 🙂 Seriously, I agree with everything on your list! Thanks!
I feel like my hands have bled far too many times as a result of trying to rip apart toy packaging. That non-destructo plastic is as sharp as a knife. And those twist ties kill me (and nearly kill my youngest when he tries to eat them)