I realize that this post seems silly and trivial in light of the earthquake that hit Japan overnight. I will soon be posting links to relief agencies you can support if you wish to help those affected. Meanwhile, here’s a list of things that don’t really matter very much at all compared to being safe today.
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s parenting tips
- What kind of shoes Suri Cruise wears
- The amount of money any movie grosses
- Bethenny Frankel
- The book The Secret
- Anyone’s religion. That should be private.
- Who got voted off American Idol
- Celebrity nursery decor
- Celebrity home decor in general
- Any opinion put forth by Donald Trump. His hair alone discredits him on every topic.
- The Powerball jackpot
- Anyone who has ever been on Teen Mom
- The debate about the relative merits of Droid and iPhone
- Anyone’s opinion of my c-section
- Who Taylor Swift is dating
- Professional basketball
- Ashlee Simpson’s divorce. I had actually forgotten about her before the divorce news hit.
- My upcoming 20th high school reunion
- The McLobster sandwich
- Reasons people give for opposing marriage equality. None of them make sense to me.
- Zumba. I’m not even sure what it is.
- World of Warcraft
- The whole state of Michigan (Ohio State fans know what that means!)
I have to agree with all of these….except for Taylor Swift. I think my day is not complete unless I know who recently broke up with her via text 😉
I agree with all except Zumba – I love Zumba and need to go back. Its good silly fun.
Not all of Michigan is full of U of M or MSU fans. Some Michiganders could care less about either of them and enjoy when they lose because the rest of the state goes up in arms.
McLobster? Really? Must Google that one to see it.
Just the way she writes her name annoys the crap out of me. Ke$ha. Seriously? It makes you look like a dumbass and losses any credibility you might have had!
Agree with all, except Zumba. It’s awesome!