I just heard that Brett Favre could earn as much as $20,000,000 to play football this season. Twenty. Million. Dollars. To throw a ball. That got me thinking. What would $20,000,000 buy?
- 100,000 pap smears
- 10,000,000 school lunches
- 400 annual salaries for teachers
- A year’s in-state tuition and fees for 2,000 students at the University of Maryland
- 298 annual salaries for registered nurses
- A year of health insurance for 1111 families
- Prenatal care for 10,741 women
- 100,000 mammograms
- 1,000,000 fall coats for kids
- 200,000 eye exams
So. Brett Favre. What are you going to do with $20,000,000?
All costs are approximate based on quick internet searches for average costs.