Oh my goodness! I never though…I always believed…oh, I might cry! And hug another blogger! Because I won an award!
The funny and brilliant Cyndi at Our 6 Ring Circus bestowed this honor onto me. How brilliant is she, you ask? So brilliant that she managed to return to full-time office work and not lose any of her four boys in the process! I think she must be some sort of breed of Super-Mom to be able to manage that. Plus she has a very good cell phone plan.
Now, Cyndi promised I could walk around in a tiara but before I do, I have to share the award love with a few of the bloggers who make my day a little brighter:
- Law-Momma at Spilled Milk (and other atrocities) cracks me up every morning with her adventures in being a first-time working mom.
- The Whispering Writer at Airing My Dirty Laundry One Sock at a Time is funny, smart, and has an amazing new hair cut.
- Kiran at Masala Chica has a great outlook on everything and I’m not just saying that because she’s letting me guest post on her blog next week.
- The Crazed Mama at Letters from Crazyville is always a rockin’ good time.
- I love both the Mayhem and the Moxie at Mayhem and Moxie.
And now, I am going to go put on my tiara and demand admiration from all I meet.
P.S. Are you keeping track of my Twilight book reports over on my Facebook page? I’ll write reports for the whole series if I get to 100 Facebook fans by the end of March! And since I’m already saying “Team Jacob!” before I’m done with the first book, you know my reports will be filled with some snarky goodness!